1. Be cognizant of high travel days like Monday mornings which increase your odds of a problem
2. Don’t rely on finding a charging station, pack your own power bank for your devices
3. Empty water bottles can be brought through security at the airport
4. Download the apps for your airline, hotel, rental car, etc. as this is the quickest and easiest way to navigate your reservation and find answers to questions
• Always make a seat selection – In general, it is harder to get bumped from a flight if you have an assigned seat.
• Book non-stop flights – Layovers increase your chance of a delay or problem. Spend the extra money if possible for a direct flight.
• Have a backup boarding pass – Technology isn’t perfect and if your airline app crashes you don’t want to be desperately seeking a terminal to print your ticket. Screenshot from the app prior to leaving for the airport or go with the old-fashioned printed ticket from home or a self-serve kiosk.
• Skip the long security lines with TSA Pre-Check, Clear, or Global Entry – If you know you will be traveling a lot, this is worth the money hands down!
Event Concept Design Partners is such an amazing group of industry professionals with decades of experience. They managed our recent client conference with meticulous attention to detail. They were so easy to work with!
Just a note to say thank you so much to the ECDP team for all the work you put in to help us make the conference a great success. It was a long time coming but we finally made it! Your attention to detail and fast approach to last minute changes did not go unnoticed. Great group of event professionals!
We have very much enjoyed working with the Event Concept Design Partners Global Event team for our Annual Sales Kickoff Meeting. It is a pleasure working with Charlotte and her staff to create a memorable and successful experience for our attendees. They bring years of experience to the table, are always professional and fair, have lots of creative ideas, and are flexible with budget limitations. The feedback from our attendees was very positive and the partnership with ECDP exceeded expectations.